The Empire of Romosia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Ramos with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory military service, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, devout population of 16.422 billion Romosians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Industry are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia . The average income tax rate is 78.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Romosian economy, worth 489 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 29,835 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Imperia 's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists, vaccinations are mandatory, and biology and religious education classes have recently been merged. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romosia's national animal is the fascist eagal , which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romosia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary, the Top 5% for Best Weather and Most Beautiful Environments, and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Romosia was endorsed by The Empire of DEATH HOUSE.
- : Romosia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Romosia endorsed The Kingdom of Cleo and Topaz.
- : Romosia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cleo and Topaz.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Romosia endorsed The Dominion of Xitshiate.
- : Romosia was endorsed by The Dominion of Xitshiate.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Zdravstvuite, Empirix, Zyonn, Shuddera, Liuchong, The Citizens Commonwealth, Perfect Sublime Masters, Pactra, Sarotte, Byzant, Farrakhan, Zalodia, Beezertopia, Panormia, Razorback, Caneighda, Rabidragonia, Lopea, Saundie, Cocaine factory island, Libetarian Republics, Mongo-Highlander, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Bowiemoria, UKIMAR RBON, Herewestand, Novalium, Maisie Belle, Fuffopia, Xitshiate, Cleo and Topaz, Freedom States Republic, and DEATH HOUSE.