The Empire of Romosia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Ramos with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 13.114 billion Romosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Industry aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia . The average income tax rate is 74.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Romosian economy, worth 337 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 25,720 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Romosia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, the tenet of free speech is held dear, euthanasia is legal, and extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romosia's national animal is the fascist eagal , which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals.
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, euthanasia is legal.
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Romosia endorsed The Floating bookshelves of The tiny dot.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Romosia endorsed The Dictatorship of Pactra.
- 4 days ago: Romosia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Pactra.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, Romosia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- 5 days ago: Romosia was endorsed by The Floating bookshelves of The tiny dot.
- 5 days ago: Romosia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
Endorsements Received: 32 » --Camila--, Zdravstvuite, Empirix, Zyonn, Trawa, Unavailable, Bvriania, Cosignant, Shuddera, Stabilitatem, Keefenstein, Liuchong, The Citizens Commonwealth, Azrkyrtovaken, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Loftegen, Golarion, Red Party, Asada Shino, Avirum, Cocaine factory island, Lovesmanville, Independent State of Victoria, Pan-Euroasia, Tridento, Femindaning, Perfect Sublime Masters, Elyllia, Vickedonia, The tiny dot, and Pactra.