The Empire of Romosia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Ramos with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 13.321 billion Romosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Industry are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia . The average income tax rate is 78.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Romosian economy, worth 305 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 22,966 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romosia's national animal is the fascist eagal , which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Romosia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Romosia, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- 8 days ago: Romosia endorsed The Republic of Libertarian420.
- 8 days ago: Romosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 9 days ago: Romosia was endorsed by The Republic of Libertarian420.
- 10 days ago: Romosia endorsed The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia.
- 11 days ago: Romosia was endorsed by The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia.
- 12 days ago: Romosia was endorsed by The Imperial Theocracy of Zalodia.
Endorsements Received: 35 » --Camila--, Zdravstvuite, Empirix, Zyonn, Trawa, Unavailable, Bvriania, Cosignant, Shuddera, Stabilitatem, Keefenstein, Liuchong, The Citizens Commonwealth, Azrkyrtovaken, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Asada Shino, Avirum, Cocaine factory island, Pan-Euroasia, Tridento, Perfect Sublime Masters, Elyllia, Vickedonia, The tiny dot, Pactra, Logibict, Sarotte, Tyflugian, Byzant, Farrakhan, Iramerica, Zalodia, Beezertopia, and Libertarian420.