The Empire of Romosia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Ramos with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 16.561 billion Romosians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Industry aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia . The average income tax rate is 78.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Romosian economy, worth 457 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 27,655 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, the government takes agricultural advice from a wasp-themed superhero, and the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romosia's national animal is the fascist eagal , which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, the government takes agricultural advice from a wasp-themed superhero.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here.
- : Romosia endorsed The Empire of DEATH HOUSE.
- : Romosia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Romosia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary, the Top 5% for Best Weather and Most Beautiful Environments, and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Romosia was endorsed by The Empire of DEATH HOUSE.
- : Romosia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Romosia endorsed The Kingdom of Cleo and Topaz.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Zdravstvuite, Empirix, Shuddera, Liuchong, The Citizens Commonwealth, Perfect Sublime Masters, Pactra, Sarotte, Byzant, Farrakhan, Zalodia, Beezertopia, Panormia, Razorback, Caneighda, Rabidragonia, Lopea, Saundie, Cocaine factory island, Libetarian Republics, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Bowiemoria, UKIMAR RBON, Herewestand, Novalium, Maisie Belle, Fuffopia, Xitshiate, Cleo and Topaz, Freedom States Republic, and DEATH HOUSE.