The Empire of Romosia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Ramos with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 16.196 billion Romosians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Industry aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia . The average income tax rate is 78.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Romosian economy, worth 481 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 29,732 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Imperia 's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists, vaccinations are mandatory, and biology and religious education classes have recently been merged. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romosia's national animal is the fascist eagal , which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Romosia endorsed The Dominion of Xitshiate.
- : Romosia was endorsed by The Dominion of Xitshiate.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, Imperia 's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen.
- : Romosia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : Romosia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Romosia endorsed The Republic of Mandabuzz.
- : Following new legislation in Romosia, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Zdravstvuite, Empirix, Zyonn, Shuddera, Liuchong, The Citizens Commonwealth, Perfect Sublime Masters, Pactra, Sarotte, Byzant, Farrakhan, Zalodia, Beezertopia, Panormia, Razorback, Caneighda, Rabidragonia, Lopea, Saundie, Cocaine factory island, Libetarian Republics, Mongo-Highlander, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Bowiemoria, The Dictorship of Nobodies, UKIMAR RBON, Adam Monroe, Herewestand, Novalium, Maisie Belle, Fuffopia, Mandabuzz, and Xitshiate.