The Founder of Romili is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rofu Owen I with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 8.544 billion Romilians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Romili. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Romilian economy, worth 559 trillion Osins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 65,446 Osins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, loans are available for students from poor families, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks, and the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romili's national animal is the Ostrich, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Romiliese.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romili's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Romili's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Romili's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Romili's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Romili was refounded in Osiris.
- : Romili ceased to exist.
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest and Highest Economic Output.
- : Romili's influence in New romili fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Romili's influence in New romili rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.