The Founder of Romili is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Rofu Owen I with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 8.018 billion Romilians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Romili. The average income tax rate is 91.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Romilian economy, worth 560 trillion Osins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 69,963 Osins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, tantrum-throwing toddlers are regularly imprisoned on assault charges, the government takes agricultural advice from a wasp-themed superhero, and schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romili's national animal is the Ostrich, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Romiliese.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romili's influence in New Romili fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Romili's influence in New Romili rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Romili's influence in New Romili rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout.
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Romili was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential.