“Să trăiț bine māncavaș”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Bulibashescian Republic of Romanelia is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Bulibășescu Mondealu with an iron fist, and notable for its complete lack of public education. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.706 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Commerce, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bukale. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Soda Sales, and Retail industries.
Citizens drive tank-like vehicles with mounted machine guns, religious classes are compulsory for all school students, Cocalar is one of the most popular forenames in Romanelia, and groups of three or more trees are cut down in the name of 'child safety'. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Romanelia's national animal is the cocalar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is rubbing wallets against relics, and its currency is the bribe.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romanelia, groups of three or more trees are cut down in the name of 'child safety'.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romanelia, Cocalar is one of the most popular forenames in Romanelia.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Romanelia, religious classes are compulsory for all school students.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Romanelia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Romanelia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Romanelia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Romanelia, citizens drive tank-like vehicles with mounted machine guns.
- 5 days ago: Romanelia lodged a message on the Romania Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: Romanelia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Romanelia proposed constructing embassies between Romania and Ukraine.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Ferentexas.