The Holy Principality of Robloxica is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Taro Yamada with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, enslaved workforce, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 10.936 billion Robloxicans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roblox City. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Robloxican economy, worth a remarkable 3,843 trillion Robuxes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Information Technology, Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 351,426 Robuxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The 'Half King of Maxtopia' exhibit is the least popular amongst museum-goers, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Roblox City, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, and pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Robloxica's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Yokaiology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robloxica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Robloxica was endorsed by The Free Land of Flyers Nation.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Roblox City.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, the 'Half King of Maxtopia' exhibit is the least popular amongst museum-goers.
- : Robloxica was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of Robloxica's historical leaders at Mount Rushless.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, Robloxicans are free from pain - but the side effects include loss of individual thought and freedom.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Dustwind, Tzo, Solleana, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Matterland, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Mystiquelle, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Blogotopia, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, Slaytania, AmericaIS THE BEST, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, The Tasmanian Islands, Walosia, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Better Indonesia, Siuts, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, Seantonia, Hellazar, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Wailfolk, The United Dog Days Providence, Wysrod, DrewvilleAllDay, Kokkinostan, Cesaris, Zeganas, Atlanta Island, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Spiritbw, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Viadora, Elsewhereland, Phrados, Militanis, Paragone, The Soylent Green Party, Boltor, and 2 others.Soldaten des Hippokrates, and Flyers Nation.