The Holy Principality of Robloxica is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Taro Yamada with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 11.356 billion Robloxicans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roblox City. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Robloxican economy, worth a remarkable 4,213 trillion Robuxes a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 371,041 Robuxes, with the richest citizens earning 8.7 times as much as the poorest.
Convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers, and photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Taro Yamada's bedroom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Robloxica's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Yokaiology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Taro Yamada's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
- : Robloxica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Robloxica was endorsed by The Federation of Kondraki.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, pizza parlors have been replaced by lima bean cafes.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Robloxica was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 55 » Dustwind, Tzo, Solleana, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Matterland, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Mystiquelle, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Blogotopia, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, Slaytania, The Tasmanian Islands, Walosia, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Better Indonesia, Siuts, Seantonia, Wailfolk, The United Dog Days Providence, Wysrod, DrewvilleAllDay, Kokkinostan, Zeganas, Atlanta Island, Spiritbw, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Viadora, Elsewhereland, Phrados, Paragone, The Soylent Green Party, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Kebecois, Venkorata, Castica, LiberationVille, Europe Inc, The State of Walrus Devotion, DunNaGall, Kaloge, Tabbertonia, and 5 others.Osea Island, Crustacion, Brasilia, Psycianiand Supritla, and Kondraki.