The Holy Principality of Robloxica is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Taro Yamada with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, triple-decker prams, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 10.021 billion Robloxicans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, corrupt, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Environment and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roblox City. The average income tax rate is 31.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Robloxican economy, worth a remarkable 2,375 trillion Robuxes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 237,088 Robuxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Every citizen must submit to DNA testing to be eliminated from police inquiries, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, and the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Robloxica's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Yokaiology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Robloxica was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, every citizen must submit to DNA testing to be eliminated from police inquiries.
- : Robloxica was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Robloxica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Robloxica was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Dustwind, Tzo, Solleana, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Matterland, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Mystiquelle, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Steidenland, Blogotopia, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, Zumwalt, Slaytania, AmericaIS THE BEST, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, The Tasmanian Islands, SouthernSevenEmpire, Walosia, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Better Indonesia, Siuts, Urinai, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, Seantonia, Hellazar, Puzzlement Pizza, Kydonis, Louisistan, Peliroja, Wailfolk, Glorious Nero, Republic Of Sindria, Benthazel, The United Dog Days Providence, Wysrod, Skiles Empire, Waterbrook, Sorya, DrewvilleAllDay, and Kokkinostan.