“Missiles. That seek heat.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: The Kodiak Republic
The All Your Base Are Belong To of ROBLAND2 is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Rob with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 16.649 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Equality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RobTown. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
Legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors, and military funding has been stripped back. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ROBLAND2's national animal is the Rob, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Robtheism, and its currency is the Rob.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 19 hours ago: ROBLAND2 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- 4 days ago: ROBLAND2's influence in The Kodiak Republic rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 8 days ago: ROBLAND2's influence in The Kodiak Republic fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 9 days ago: ROBLAND2 lodged a message on the The Kodiak Republic Regional Message Board.
- 9 days ago: ROBLAND2 relocated from Lazarus to The Kodiak Republic.
- 9 days ago: ROBLAND2 was refounded in Lazarus.
- 71 days ago: ROBLAND2 ceased to exist.
- 79 days ago: ROBLAND2 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 80 days ago: ROBLAND2 fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 82 days ago: ROBLAND2 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.