“I swear to fight to the death against our oppressors!”
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kingdom of Robin Hood is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.489 billion enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The large, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, the Environment, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20%. A substantial private sector is led by the Soda Sales, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery industries.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, cars are banned, organ donation is compulsory, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Robin Hood's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Pence.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 17 hours ago
- 6 days ago: Robin Hood fell out of the regional Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 45 days ago: Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 75 days ago: Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 104 days ago: Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 105 days ago: Robin Hood fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 111 days ago: Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 116 days ago: Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market (last census: Top 10%).
- 116 days ago: Robin Hood was removed from the regional ban list of South Pacific by The Moderately Naked Architect of The lepearchauns.
- 122 days ago: Robin Hood relocated from The Rejected Realms to Kyzikos.
- 122 days ago: Robin Hood resigned from the World Assembly.