The Kingdom of Robin Hood is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles and exploding hoverboards. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.1 billion Robin Hoodians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The enormous, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, Education, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.3%.
The thriving Robin Hoodian economy, worth 214 trillion Pence a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 41,997 Pence, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 191,132 per year while the poor average 5,641, a ratio of 33.9 to 1.
Cars are banned, organ donation is compulsory, euthanasia is legal, and the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry. Crime is a problem. Robin Hood's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robin Hood's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Robin Hood's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market and the Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides, Largest Black Market, and Highest Crime Rates.
- : Robin Hood's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Robin Hood altered its national flag.
- : Robin Hood relocated from Osiris to The Rejected Realms.
- : Robin Hood was refounded in Osiris.
- : Robin Hood ceased to exist.
- : Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Robin Hood was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.