The Constitutional Kingdom of Robertsonstan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Robert I with a fair hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, deadly medical pandemics, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 8.809 billion Robertsonstanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taylorville. The average income tax rate is 3.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Robertsonstanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,472 trillion Tays a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 167,188 Tays, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, and all weapon research has been banned. Crime is a major problem. Robertsonstan's national animal is the Ragdoll, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robertsonstan's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Robertsonstan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Robertsonstan ceased to exist.
- : Robertsonstan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Robertsonstan's influence in The Allied States rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Robertsonstan's influence in The Allied States rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Robertsonstan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens, Most Efficient Economies, Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector, Largest Gambling Industry, and Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Robertsonstan's influence in The Allied States rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Robertsonstan, all weapon research has been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Robertsonstan, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.