The Contrived Inhibition of Robbinston is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ron Burgundy with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and enforced nudity. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 16.443 billion Robbinstonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Robbins. The average income tax rate is 40.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Robbinstonian economy, worth 961 trillion Beaver Pelts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Gambling. Average income is 58,453 Beaver Pelts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, the government is giving peace a chance, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Robbinston's national animal is the lemur, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Theocracy of Hartsylvania.
- : Robbinston endorsed The Kingdom of Khandavaprastha.
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Kingdom of Khandavaprastha.
- : Robbinston endorsed The Weekend Warrior of Big Bad Badger.
- : Robbinston endorsed The Glorious Grand Duchess of Lady Anastasia.
- : Robbinston endorsed Sensorland.
- : Robbinston endorsed The Free Land of Urbion.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nudest and the Top 5% for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Most Influential, and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.