The Contrived Inhibition of Robbinston is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ron Burgundy with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.904 billion Robbinstonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Robbins. The average income tax rate is 41.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Robbinstonian economy, worth 921 trillion Beaver Pelts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Gambling. Average income is 57,919 Beaver Pelts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, the government is giving peace a chance, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Robbinston's national animal is the lemur, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Progressive Democracy of Sensorland.
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Free Land of Urbion.
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Community of Dashnation.
- : Robbinston endorsed The Irish Zombie Egg Debt Hunter of Drachmaland.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 1%).
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Irish Zombie Egg Debt Hunter of Drachmaland.
- : Robbinston voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preserving Antimicrobials"".
- : Robbinston voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- : Robbinston endorsed The Federation of Kisovec.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.