The Contrived Inhibition of Robbinston is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ron Burgundy with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, daily referendums, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 14.944 billion Robbinstonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Robbins. The average income tax rate is 40.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Robbinstonian economy, worth 739 trillion Beaver Pelts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 49,468 Beaver Pelts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, the government is giving peace a chance, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Robbinston's national animal is the lemur, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Free Island Republic of Liberillia.
- : Robbinston voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Robbinston endorsed The Scourge of Souls Senpai of Hariko.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Robbinston fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Scourge of Souls Senpai of Hariko.
- : Robbinston voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- : Robbinston was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Klausenbourg.