The Contrived Inhibition of Robbinston is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ron Burgundy with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 14.741 billion Robbinstonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Robbins. The average income tax rate is 39.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Robbinstonian economy, worth 729 trillion Beaver Pelts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 49,505 Beaver Pelts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, the government is giving peace a chance, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Robbinston's national animal is the lemur, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robbinston voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- : Robbinston was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Robbinston was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Klausenbourg.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 1%).
- : Robbinston was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Robbinston voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protected Status in Wartime".
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 1%).
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Robbinston was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Inclusive.