The Holy Empire of Rizic is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Master with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 10.608 billion Rizicians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Les Louch. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The Rizician economy, worth 743 trillion Globics a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,060 Globics, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, and all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rizic's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rizic was endorsed by The Third Heart of RhoCancri.
- : Rizic fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Income Equality (last census: Top 10%).
- : Rizic fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Rizic was endorsed by The Protectorate of Paffnia.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Rizic fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 10%).