The Holy Empire of Rizic is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Master with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 10.02 billion Rizicians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Les Louch. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The Rizician economy, worth 694 trillion Globics a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 69,339 Globics, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, and all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rizic's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 12 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 12 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- 31 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 45 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 55 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 10%).
- 57 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 10%).
- 59 days ago: Rizic was endorsed by The Combustible Lemons of West Gensokyo.
- 59 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 62 days ago: Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 67 days ago: Rizic was endorsed by The Empire Holistique of United Kingdom of Selesnia.