The Holy Empire of Rizic is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Master with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 10.185 billion Rizicians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Les Louch. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The Rizician economy, worth 706 trillion Globics a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 69,366 Globics, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, and all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rizic's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rizic fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- : Rizic was endorsed by The Protectorate of Oasisa.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Rizic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.