“Insert something witty here.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Conservative Coalition
The Life is Hilariously Cruel of Right Wing Politics is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Thomas Burridge with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 2.651 billion, all of whom are zombies, Right Wing Politicsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Londinium. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining industries.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, new urban roads are threatening city parks, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Right Wing Politics, and the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Right Wing Politics's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Secular Humanism, and its currency is the Pound.
Right Wing Politics is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.00%
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 5 days ago: Right Wing Politics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 5 days ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 20 days ago: Right Wing Politics relocated from Balder to The Conservative Coalition.
- 20 days ago: Right Wing Politics was refounded in Balder.
- 106 days ago: Right Wing Politics ceased to exist.
- 107 days ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 108 days ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 110 days ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- 114 days ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.