The Life is Hilariously Cruel of Right Wing Politics is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Thomas Burridge with a fair hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.528 billion Right Wing Politicsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Londinium. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Right Wing Politicsian economy, worth a remarkable 3,841 trillion Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 283,995 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, new urban roads are threatening city parks, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Right Wing Politics, and the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Right Wing Politics's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Secular Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 1 hour ago
- 22 hours ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 5 days ago: Right Wing Politics's influence in The Conservative Coalition fell from "Negotiator" to "Duckspeaker".
- 5 days ago: Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 10 days ago: Right Wing Politics was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 11 days ago: Right Wing Politics's influence in The Conservative Coalition rose from "Handshaker" to "Negotiator".
- 15 days ago: Right Wing Politics was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Right Wing Politics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 10%).
- 18 days ago: Right Wing Politics lodged a message on the The Conservative Coalition Regional Message Board.
- 27 days ago: Right Wing Politics was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
Endorsements Received: 1 » GraySoap.