The Life is Hilariously Cruel of Right Wing Politics is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Thomas Burridge with a fair hand, and renowned for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 14.27 billion Right Wing Politicsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Londinium. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Right Wing Politicsian economy, worth a remarkable 4,065 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 284,881 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, new urban roads are threatening city parks, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Right Wing Politics, and the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Right Wing Politics's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Secular Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Right Wing Politics lodged a message on the The Conservative Coalition Regional Message Board.
- : Right Wing Politics relocated from Osiris to The Conservative Coalition.
- : Right Wing Politics was refounded in Osiris.
- : Right Wing Politics ceased to exist.
- : Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Right Wing Politics fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Right Wing Politics fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Right Wing Politics was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Right Wing Politics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- : Right Wing Politics's influence in The Conservative Coalition fell from "Contender" to "Envoy".