The National Township of Riesenschnauzer is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.122 billion Riesenschnauzerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.3%.
The very strong Riesenschnauzerian economy, worth 713 trillion schnauzermarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 47,200 schnauzermarks, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, the government is reining in public spending, and all tariffs have been abolished. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Riesenschnauzer's national animal is the wild schnauzer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 61 days ago: Riesenschnauzer altered its national flag.
- 61 days ago: Riesenschnauzer relocated from Osiris to International Democratic Union.
- 61 days ago: Riesenschnauzer was refounded in Osiris.
- 62 days ago: Riesenschnauzer ceased to exist.
- 1 year 210 days ago: Riesenschnauzer altered its national flag.
- 1 year 337 days ago: Riesenschnauzer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 years 61 days ago: Riesenschnauzer relocated from Lazarus to International Democratic Union.
- 2 years 61 days ago: Riesenschnauzer was refounded.
- 2 years 61 days ago: Riesenschnauzer ceased to exist.
- 2 years 122 days ago: Riesenschnauzer altered its national flag.