The Queen's State of Richard Saunders is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.736 billion Richard Saundersians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Public Transport aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.0%.
The thriving Richard Saundersian economy, worth 328 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is 33,776 betales, with the richest citizens earning 9.8 times as much as the poorest.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, surveillance cameras are banned, Richard Saunders's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Richard Saunders's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Richard Saunders was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Richard Saunders's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Richard Saunders's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Richard Saunders's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Richard Saunders's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Richard Saunders relocated from Brazzaville to Ancient Lands.
- : Richard Saunders's influence in Brazzaville rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Richard Saunders's influence in Brazzaville rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Richard Saunders relocated from Guayaquil to Brazzaville.
- : Richard Saunders's influence in Guayaquil rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".