Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: New Delian League
The Colony of Richard Saunders is a colossal, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.07 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14%. A substantial private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Trout Farming.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, surveillance cameras are banned, Richard Saunders's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Richard Saunders's national animal is the eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 55 days ago
- 55 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from Western Samoa to New Delian League.
- 79 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from Galapagos to Western Samoa.
- 166 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from Togo to Galapagos.
- 166 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from Galapagos to Togo.
- 233 days ago: Richard Saunders altered its national flag.
- 287 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from Osiris to Galapagos.
- 287 days ago: Richard Saunders was refounded.
- 298 days ago: Richard Saunders ceased to exist.
- 358 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from West Atlantic to Western Samoa.
- 1 year 38 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from Western Samoa to West Atlantic.