Regional Influence: Hermit
The Queen's State of Richard Saunders is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.872 billion Richard Saundersians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15%. A substantial private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Trout Farming.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, surveillance cameras are banned, Richard Saunders's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Richard Saunders's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Richard Saunders proposed constructing embassies between Richlands and Dione.
- 32 days ago: Richard Saunders established the regional flag of Richlands.
- 49 days ago: Richard Saunders proposed constructing embassies between Richlands and Bouvet.
- 49 days ago: Richard Saunders proposed constructing embassies between Richlands and Togo.
- 50 days ago: Richard Saunders's influence in Richlands rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 50 days ago: Richard Saunders proposed constructing embassies between Richlands and Japvia.
- 50 days ago: Richard Saunders relocated from The Mars to Richlands.
- 50 days ago: Richard Saunders founded the region Richlands.
- 129 days ago: Richard Saunders changed its national animal to "deer", its currency to "betale", and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 129 days ago: Richard Saunders altered its national flag.