The Call for the Dead of Richard I is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Pharaoh with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical, humorless, devout population of 25.311 billion Richard Iians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Richard I City. The average income tax rate is 27.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Richard Iian economy, worth a remarkable 4,519 trillion Platinum Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 178,559 Platinum Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
90% of active duty RIAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Richard I, and Richard I's newly-famous raindances to summon storms instead attract tourists from all over Texas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Richard I's national animal is the Hell Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is logging into NationStates every so often.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Richard I fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Richard I relocated from Balder to Texas.
- : Richard I was refounded in Balder.
- : Richard I ceased to exist.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 1%).
- : Richard I fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Richard I fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Richard I fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).