The Call for the Dead of Richard I is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Pharaoh with an iron fist, and renowned for its digital currency, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, humorless, devout population of 26.283 billion Richard Iians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Richard I City. The average income tax rate is 28.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Richard Iian economy, worth a remarkable 4,704 trillion Platinum Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 178,993 Platinum Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Students abandon classrooms for online education, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, school uniforms are compulsory, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Richard I City. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Richard I's national animal is the Hell Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is logging into NationStates every so often.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Richard I fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Richard I altered its national flag.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Richard I's influence in Texas rose from "Nipper" to "Truckler".
- : Richard I relocated from Lazarus to Texas.
- : Richard I was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Richard I ceased to exist.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.