The Call for the Dead of Richard I is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Pharaoh with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cynical, humorless, devout population of 26.897 billion Richard Iians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Richard I City. The average income tax rate is 29.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Richard Iian economy, worth a remarkable 4,778 trillion Platinum Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 177,659 Platinum Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Students abandon classrooms for online education, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, school uniforms are compulsory, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Richard I City. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Richard I's national animal is the Hell Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is logging into NationStates every so often.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Richard I's influence in Texas rose from "Nipper" to "Truckler".
- : Richard I relocated from Osiris to Texas.
- : Richard I was refounded in Osiris.
- : Richard I ceased to exist.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and the Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Richard I voted for The Big Tex Department O Justice of NewTexas in Round 2 of the election.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Richard I altered its national flag.
- : Richard I was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed, Most Efficient Economies, Largest Information Technology Sector, Most Influential, and Largest Populations.