The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by General Aizen with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, rampant corporate plagiarism, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.423 billion Rexzich hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Welfare are also considered important, while Law & Order and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seville City. The average income tax rate is 19.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rexzich economy, worth a remarkable 1,283 trillion Cookies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 172,890 Cookies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, and the minority party is vilified for everything from fires to earthquakes. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Rexzich City's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 21 hours ago
- 9 days ago: Rexzich City fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 10 days ago: Rexzich City was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 14 days ago: Rexzich City was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 19 days ago: Rexzich City was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 20 days ago: Rexzich City was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Rexzich City fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Rexzich City, the minority party is vilified for everything from fires to earthquakes.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Rexzich City, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- 22 days ago: Rexzich City was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 22 days ago: Rexzich City was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".