|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by General Aizen with a fair hand, and renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.992 billion Rexzich enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Social Welfare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seville City. The average income tax rate is 45%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Gambling.
Citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature', citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, the children of Rexzich City are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Rexzich City's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Secularism, and its currency is the Cookie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 15 days ago: Rexzich City unsuppressed a post on the CIL regional message board.
- 15 days ago: Rexzich City suppressed a post on the CIL regional message board.
- 30 days ago: Rexzich City was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 33 days ago: Rexzich City lodged a message on the CIL Regional Message Board.
- 35 days ago: Rexzich City fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 38 days ago: Rexzich City's influence in CIL fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 38 days ago: Rexzich City was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 38 days ago: Rexzich City's influence in CIL rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- 38 days ago: Rexzich City lodged a message on the CIL Regional Message Board.
- 39 days ago: Rexzich City lodged a message on the CIL Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Inferior Jjoorbs.