“Step off me Pot of Gold”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Kingdom of Eire
The Irish Colony of Reseda Island IV is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Sir Jack with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 9.601 billion Reseda Islanders are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The large government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zweinstein. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20%. A healthy private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Door-to-door Insurance Sales.
Criminals are thrown to the Plasma Falcons to repay their debt to society, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Zweinstein, Sir Jack has been self-declared as the Most Supreme Magnificent Overlord of Everything You Ever Saw, and Sir Jack is the self-declared God of all Reseda Island IV. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control. Reseda Island IV's national animal is the Plasma Falcon, its national religion is GOD CLOCKism, and its currency is the Plasma Krona.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 12 days ago: Reseda Island IV changed its national capital to "Zweinstein", its demonym to "Reseda Islander", and its demonym adjective to "Resedan".
- 39 days ago: Reseda Island IV's influence in Kingdom of Eire fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- 39 days ago: Reseda Island IV altered its national flag.
- 39 days ago: Reseda Island IV relocated from Balder to Kingdom of Eire.
- 39 days ago: Reseda Island IV was refounded in Balder.
- 40 days ago: Reseda Island IV ceased to exist.
- 117 days ago: Reseda Island IV was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 228 days ago: Reseda Island IV changed its national leader to "Sir Jack".
- 243 days ago: Reseda Island IV's influence in Kingdom of Eire fell from "Hegemony" to "Superpower".
- 244 days ago: Reseda Island IV's influence in Kingdom of Eire fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".