“Step off me Pot of Gold”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Kingdom of Eire
The Irish Colony of Reseda Island IV is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Iron Rebel with an iron fist, and renowned for its absence of drug laws, compulsory military service, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-working, cynical population of 10.712 billion Reseda Islanders are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The large government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zweinstein. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.8%.
The very strong Resedan economy, worth 509 trillion Plasma Kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 47,539 Plasma Kronor, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 134,194 per year while the poor average 13,481, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
Criminals are thrown to the Plasma Falcons to repay their debt to society, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Zweinstein, The Iron Rebel has been self-declared as the Most Supreme Magnificent Overlord of Everything You Ever Saw, and The Iron Rebel is the self-declared God of all Reseda Island IV. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reseda Island IV's national animal is the Plasma Falcon and its national religion is GOD CLOCKism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 days ago
- 21 days ago: Reseda Island IV changed its national leader to "The Iron Rebel".
- 199 days ago: Reseda Island IV changed its national capital to "Zweinstein", its demonym to "Reseda Islander", and its demonym adjective to "Resedan".
- 225 days ago: Reseda Island IV's influence in Kingdom of Eire fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- 226 days ago: Reseda Island IV altered its national flag.
- 226 days ago: Reseda Island IV relocated from Balder to Kingdom of Eire.
- 226 days ago: Reseda Island IV was refounded in Balder.
- 227 days ago: Reseda Island IV ceased to exist.
- 304 days ago: Reseda Island IV was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 1 year 50 days ago: Reseda Island IV changed its national leader to "Sir Jack".
- 1 year 65 days ago: Reseda Island IV's influence in Kingdom of Eire fell from "Hegemony" to "Superpower".