The Commonwealth of Republic of South Carolina is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Benjamin Guerard with a fair hand, and renowned for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 5.61 billion Carolinians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Charleston. The average income tax rate is 46.2%.
The strong Republic of South Carolinan economy, worth 263 trillion Republic of South Carolina Pounds a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,039 Republic of South Carolina Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios, President Benjamin Guerard has just been declared ruler of Republic of South Carolina in an international press conference, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of South Carolina's national animal is the Loggerhead Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of South Carolina fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Average.
- : Republic of South Carolina voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Republic of South Carolina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Republic of South Carolina was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- : Republic of South Carolina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Greater German Reich"".
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Federation of Redisia.
- : Republic of South Carolina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend You".
- : Republic of South Carolina voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Electoral Freedoms".
- : Republic of South Carolina was struck by a Cure Missile from The Republic of Tiparu, curing 8 million infected.
- : Republic of South Carolina was struck by a Cure Missile from The Republic of Tiparu, curing 6 million infected.