The Commonwealth of Republic of South Carolina is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Benjamin Guerard with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 7.042 billion Carolinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Charleston. The average income tax rate is 59.0%.
The Republic of South Carolinan economy, worth 309 trillion Republic of South Carolina Pounds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,973 Republic of South Carolina Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Concussed Loggerhead Sea Turtleball players cannot remember their lineup position, wounded veterans can only get prosthetics if they agree to become walking billboards for the arms industry, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, and government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of South Carolina's national animal is the Loggerhead Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of South Carolina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act".
- : Republic of South Carolina was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Republic of South Carolina was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Federation of Leviathan Alive.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Republic of Gidget Glass.
- : Republic of South Carolina was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Republic of South Carolina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse"".
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Borderlands of Dragonnigal.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Conservative State of Parnisia.