The Commonwealth of Republic of South Carolina is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Benjamin Guerard with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 7.428 billion Carolinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Charleston. The average income tax rate is 59.4%.
The Republic of South Carolinan economy, worth 324 trillion Republic of South Carolina Pounds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,718 Republic of South Carolina Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Concussed Loggerhead Sea Turtleball players cannot remember their lineup position, wounded veterans can only get prosthetics if they agree to become walking billboards for the arms industry, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, and government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of South Carolina's national animal is the Loggerhead Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of South Carolina was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Republic of South Carolina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Republic of South Carolina endorsed The Republic of Virolakto.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Republic of Virolakto.
- : Republic of South Carolina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Republic of Konblia.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Da Guardian Swag Vizier of Gradea III.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Free State of Dalimbar.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Principality of Hamilton-by-El Dorado.
- : Republic of South Carolina was endorsed by The Trans 4 Chief Vizier of Transdavisia.