“Place not your trust in princes”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Federal Republic of Republic of munster is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by C S Parnell with a fair hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, intelligent population of 4.269 billion Republics of munsterian enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jamason City. The average income tax rate is 90%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Republic of munster-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races, CDs are regularly copy-protected, and houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of munster's national animal is the dog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Catholic , and its currency is the punt.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 4 days ago: Republic of munster fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 6 days ago: Republic of munster was refounded in Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: Republic of munster ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: Republic of munster was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 29 days ago: Republic of munster was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 29 days ago: Republic of munster was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 31 days ago: Republic of munster fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 41 days ago: Republic of munster was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 42 days ago: Republic of munster fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 47 days ago: Republic of munster was refounded in Osiris.