The Imperial Gynecocracy of Renor Xukuth is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Matron Valis Xukuth with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, enslaved workforce, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.119 billion Xukuthites are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Parthis. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Renor Xukuthian economy, worth a remarkable 4,603 trillion Renor Xukuth Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 285,624 Renor Xukuth Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,248,905 per year while the poor average 41,209, a ratio of 30.3 to 1.
The police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers, Renor Xukuth successfully hosted the The Forgotten Lands Olympics, Renor Xukuth is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Renor Xukuth's national animal is the kondor, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Tyng Sudran.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 hours ago
- 18 hours ago: Renor Xukuth lodged a message on the The Forgotten Lands Regional Message Board.
- 19 hours ago: Renor Xukuth agreed to construct embassies between The Forgotten Lands and Atlas.
- 4 days ago: Renor Xukuth's influence in The Forgotten Lands fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 5 days ago: Renor Xukuth's influence in The Forgotten Lands rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 5 days ago: Renor Xukuth updated the World Factbook entry in The Forgotten Lands.
- 7 days ago: Renor Xukuth was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Renor Xukuth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 10 days ago: Renor Xukuth lodged a message on the The Forgotten Lands Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: Renor Xukuth lodged a message on the The Forgotten Lands Regional Message Board.
- 13 days ago: Renor Xukuth lodged a message on the The Forgotten Lands Regional Message Board.