The Federal Republic of Renetopia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Nikola Altus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.664 billion Renetopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sitigrad. The average income tax rate is 28.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Renetopian economy, worth 447 trillion Natura Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,216 Natura Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails, and religious education is a new government priority. Crime is totally unknown. Renetopia's national animal is the Goldenrod Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, religious education is a new government priority.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- 6 days ago: Renetopia was endorsed by The Principality of Tsaristyn.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Renetopia, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
Endorsements Received: 118 » New haven america, Yaorozu, God n Country n Byron, Novare Res, Selfgradatude, Democatic Donkeys, Pasargad, Former English Colony, Ermarian, Agramer, Elevation, Velon, Whereisthatistan, Espana Japones, Jefffliu, Bothia, Herzliyya, Democratic Republic of England, Grosseschnauzer, Calamazo, Ascenon, Finely Unionized Network, Zeroxis, HMS Unicorn, Felenia, Asian Union Pact, Sheldanada, Arcadiom, Falapatorius, Dutchyland, New Absurdistan, Eumbner, Kitabo, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, NabMex, Kialga-Lourti, General COE, The Lancerian Empire, Eglise Sainte Eve, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, New Sekai, SillyString, Chinstralia, Bacon Kingdom, Territorio di Nessuno, Kalti, Sadakoyama, Republic of Destiny, Pakistan 001, and 68 others.The Kingdom of Earhart, Vuzalex, Ceto, Liberitad, Els Sentra, Daedric Stellar Empire, Eumenor, Mica Land, Avalon, Ferdinana, Plembobria, Chadwin, Belschaft, Neu-Klagenfurt, McMasterdonia, Saint Tomaston, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, Yayness, Lombardrhein, Valory, South Isles, Meelo, True Sebland, The Anthonian Republic, The Victorian League, Belgan, Yukti, Lionia, Fjora, Arquan, Ceretis, Ruzonia, Babelian, EretzIsrael, New Lakemba, Wineclaw, New Townburg, Golfia, Arrivederci, The Flapping Spaghetti Monster, Jlink, Demescia, Moerderreich, Asians United, Zemnaya Svoboda, Darcania, OblivionObliviousness, The New Jersey Nets, Vladivo, Borsyana, Flooforia, Lord Ravenclaw, Cronaal, The Cascadian Commonwealth, Pixiedance, Oilgarchy, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, The Empire Of The Big Apple, Runeas, Syrixia, Kalatun, Allecram, Sankami, Great Griffin, AdyLand, Augustla, and Tsaristyn.