The Federal Republic of Renetopia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Nikola Altus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.64 billion Renetopians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sitigrad. The average income tax rate is 76.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Renetopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,039 trillion Natura Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 120,276 Natura Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Renetopia's radio stations, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, the government pours millions of Natura Dollars into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is flooded with compensation requests. Crime is totally unknown. Renetopia's national animal is the Griffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, the government is flooded with compensation requests.
- : Renetopia endorsed The United Kingdom of Peterhouse Gonville Somerville and Caius.
- : Renetopia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Peterhouse Gonville Somerville and Caius.
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, the government pours millions of Natura Dollars into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Renetopia's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Renetopia, the government refuses to transmit electricity to secessionist regions.
Endorsements Received: 194 » New haven america, Yaorozu, Novare Res, Selfgradatude, Former English Colony, Ermarian, Elevation, Velon, Whereisthatistan, Jefffliu, Bothia, Herzliyya, Democratic Republic of England, Calamazo, Ascenon, Zeroxis, HMS Unicorn, Felenia, Asian Union Pact, Sheldanada, Arcadiom, Falapatorius, Dutchyland, Kitabo, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, NabMex, The Lancerian Empire, Eglise Sainte Eve, New Sekai, Chinstralia, Sadakoyama, Republic of Destiny, Els Sentra, Daedric Stellar Empire, Plembobria, Chadwin, Saint Tomaston, Valory, South Isles, Meelo, True Sebland, Yukti, Arquan, EretzIsrael, New Lakemba, Wineclaw, Arrivederci, Demescia, Asians United, and 144 others.OblivionObliviousness, Vladivo, Lord Ravenclaw, Syrixia, AdyLand, Tercerwereld, Zazumo, New Eleria, The Rossinite Empire, New Trisone, Anarchy Sites, Norvalkin, Tortoisica, Rochester Black, Caspiatea, Q w e r t y, Necromonia, Ultima Terra, Gentemunam, Melon feud, Trombone Kingdom, Apetopia, Philippedafos, Zemnaya Svoboda, Zongzi, Notyoutopia, Lorbank, Coldeon, Merconitonitopia, Cozy Beds, Xentherida, Proov583, Kylesburgh, TheGemini, United Regions of Geographic Masses, Republic of Dixie, Britomart, Uhura-Ubuntu, Ceretis, The Efteling, Tokenzia, Ophlantly, Citiva, Klettureyja, Alfonsia, Poztopia, Everywheristan, Ultimacave, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Neen, Lionia, Guslantis, Tokaryk, Sunto, Hudson Valley, Lagondia, Vladimirius, Efren, Garden Bast, Cartertopia, The Galactic Triumvirate, Nightempire, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, The Holy Order of Polonia, Stenc, Frances Francis the First of France, Imladistar, Kalashnikovas, Pauline Bonaparte, Celreostia, Snowlit, The NRA Republic, Ahulania, Anarchocapitalist Ignatia, The Undead Union, Sirisea, Cynnland, Antarticeuropa, Sergionova, The Isle of Grossmania, Babylon and Ur, Flooforia, Skyrian, Ponies and Princesses, Republic of Kalamazoo, Nyvenia, Alice Gardens, Puffinzbekistan, Praeceps, Rukonia, Corfad, Ridh, Dreac Thar, Mulkuram, Abacathea, Quest For The Best Girl, Liberreich, Empire of Infinite Evil, Duckerland, Effazio, Francovania, Integriti, Kelvaros Prime, Afreeca, Klurhammon, Orslan, Mescor, Arrathia, Bharathvarsh, Ceroville, Dankacia, Kaanite, Greater Catan, Jacksonville City, Catastropolis, New Phyrreus, United States of Icelandia, Constantinolia, Xzavia-Hjar, Pasargad, Mahavansa, DNSD13, SmellyHam, Wisconsota, The Lugansk Republic, Christoffer Nilsson, Norfolk Isle Democratic Union, Digimark, Cheongji, Celasur, Libera Publica, Isles of Pandora, IndieGirl, Concorde Dawn, Simontino, Golatu, DabsForDays, Plumba, Railys, The Libertarian Knighthood, McMasterdonia, BattleSnow, Atismata, and Peterhouse Gonville Somerville and Caius.