The Constitutional Republic of Remnants of Crock is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by President Cohan with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.332 billion Americans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Richfield. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.2%.
The frighteningly efficient American economy, worth a remarkable 1,408 trillion Imperial credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 169,050 Imperial credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 822,505 per year while the poor average 20,044, a ratio of 41.0 to 1.
The nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, reporters sent to cover suspected UFO visits come back with stories about quilting bees, otherwise healthy people are being sent to internment camps because they have VODAIS, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Remnants of Crock's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Intellectualism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Remnants of Crock's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Remnants of Crock was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Remnants of Crock's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Remnants of Crock's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Remnants of Crock was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Remnants of Crock was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Remnants of Crock was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Remnants of Crock was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Remnants of Crock's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Remnants of Crock relocated from Warzone Asia to The Rejected Realms.