The Constitutional Matriarchy of Reloria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Matriarch Zelella Rocca with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 16.961 billion Relorians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mélarissa. The average income tax rate is 48.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Relorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,642 trillion jehanoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,861 jehanoes, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, Reloria has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime is totally unknown. Reloria's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Naalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reloria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Reloria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- : Reloria fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Reloria altered its national flag.
- : Reloria was refounded in Balder.
- : Reloria ceased to exist.
- : Reloria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Reloria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Reloria fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- : Reloria was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".