The First Kingdom of Redzon is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.559 billion Redzonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avena Marie. The average income tax rate is 35.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Redzonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,383 trillion Quendis a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 131,011 Quendis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Skateparks can be found in every city, private law firms are unheard of, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown. Redzon's national animal is the Red Eyed Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Redzon fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Redzon fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.