The First Kingdom of Redzon is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 11.721 billion Redzonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avena Marie. The average income tax rate is 37.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Redzonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,553 trillion Quendis a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 132,505 Quendis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Warfare increasingly resembles a video game, the nation is so apathetic that Redzonians can barely find the energy to bring new issues to the government, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, and veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Redzon's national animal is the Red Eyed Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Redzon's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Redzon's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Redzon was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Redzon ceased to exist.
- : Redzon's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in Redzon, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Redzon, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.