The First Kingdom of Redzon is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.919 billion Redzonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avena Marie. The average income tax rate is 35.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Redzonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,430 trillion Quendis a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 131,011 Quendis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Skateparks can be found in every city, private law firms are unheard of, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown. Redzon's national animal is the Red Eyed Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : Redzon fell out of the world Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- : Redzon was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Redzon ceased to exist.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.