“For The Motherland We Serve”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The First Kingdom of Redzon is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.65 billion Redzonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Archangel City. The average income tax rate is 77%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Arms Manufacturing.
Skateparks can be found in every city, private law firms are unheard of, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Redzon's national animal is the Red Eyed Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholic, and its currency is the Quendi.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 17 hours ago: Redzon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 4 days ago: Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 12 days ago: Redzon relocated from Lazarus to Yggdrasil.
- 29 days ago: Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 36 days ago: Redzon fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 57 days ago: Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 59 days ago: Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 83 days ago: Redzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 87 days ago: Redzon fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.