The Most Unholy Authocracy of Redrake is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Red with an iron fist, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, frequent executions, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 19.273 billion Redrakeans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is solely concerned with Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Redrakovia. Income tax is unheard of.
The large but stagnant Redrakean economy, worth 150 trillion red coins a year, is driven entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 7,824 red coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Red's mistress is the belle at many state balls, genetic researchers have been expelled, thousands of children die every day from easily curable illnesses, and atheists and evolutionary biologists are fleeing the country like rats from a sinking ship. Crime is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Redrake's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Reformed Church of Banjo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Redrake, atheists and evolutionary biologists are fleeing the country like rats from a sinking ship.
- : Following new legislation in Redrake, thousands of children die every day from easily curable illnesses.
- : Following new legislation in Redrake, genetic researchers have been expelled.
- : Redrake approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Redrake approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Redrake voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Sapient Rights".
- : Redrake was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Redrake was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Redrake, Red's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- : Redrake was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed (last census: Top 1%).
Endorsements Received: 1 » TheZone.