“A few moments to learn, a lifetime to master”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Pha Phathers of Red Kagran is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by GMTers Made of Vodka with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 12.003 billion Kagranians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kagranium City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 94%. A robust private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense, and protests are legal but strictly supervised. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red Kagran's national animal is the Sam dog of Pha, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Teh Phaith, and its currency is the Bloody Mogul.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 2 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Red Kagran was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Red Kagran, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Red Kagran applied to join the World Assembly.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Red Kagran altered its national flag.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Red Kagran lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Red Kagran relocated from Osiris to Taijitu.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Red Kagran was refounded in Osiris.
- 51 days ago: Red Kagran ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: Red Kagran was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 69 days ago: Red Kagran was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.