The Pha Phathers of Red Kagran is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by GMTers Made of Vodka with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, strictly enforced bedtime, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 14.044 billion Kagranians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kagranium City. The average income tax rate is 93.9%.
The all-consuming Red Kagranian economy, worth a remarkable 1,468 trillion Bloody Moguls a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 104,580 Bloody Moguls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, and the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red Kagran's national animal is the Sam dog of Pha, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Teh Phaith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Red Kagran, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities.
- : Red Kagran lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Red Kagran, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
- : Following new legislation in Red Kagran, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Red Kagran, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists.
- : Following new legislation in Red Kagran, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
- : Following new legislation in Red Kagran, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Red Kagran endorsed The Theocracy of Sapiens Locus.
- : Red Kagran endorsed The Armed Republic of TribesSGG.
- : Red Kagran endorsed The Kingdom of Ritzai.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Grand Miltonia, Peoples Republic of Templelandia, Jmd akbar, St Oz, Bythyrona, Al Khem, Iyronum, Utopia Socialist Alliance, Jutensa, Uzibekistan, Ipolia, FENIQUYAR, Sharoxffl, First Marcos Empire of the Philippines, Enchantcia, Claven, Cabrinialand, TUFM, Shiverland, Brino, Random Unaffiliated People, HUElavia, Argorinthia, 001AmEricA100, Vellabori, Dank Memes For Sale, Smorcistan, Darbland, New Delfos, Bandtria, Clenpo, KevinCostopia, Yotongrek, Arrsol, Sovereign Dixie, Prydania, Dragondelle, Drunktopia, Sadare, SloanLouis, Rykirys, and Kaffeklubben Island.