The Unconscious Dimensions of Reality Warping is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Cardius with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 10.397 billion Warpers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Galactus. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Warped economy, worth 940 trillion thoughts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,465 thoughts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, cremation is compulsory for the deceased, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and eminent domain has been abolished. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reality Warping's national animal is the Roc, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Biotics.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Reality Warping, eminent domain has been abolished.
- 18 hours ago: Reality Warping voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Tiago Silva"".
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Reality Warping, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Reality Warping fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Reality Warping voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Reality Warping, cremation is compulsory for the deceased.
- 4 days ago: Reality Warping voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Historia Novorum".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Reality Warping, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
- 7 days ago: Reality Warping was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- 7 days ago: Reality Warping voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
Endorsements Received: None.