“Dominance for the Supreme! Might is Power!”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: The Brotherhood of Malice
The Supreme Autocracy of Raxion is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Supreme President CinC Lord Isaac Raxis with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.402 billion Raxons are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Religion & Spirituality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Raxis City. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The booming slave trade is now government-funded, train stations can be 'armful places, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest, and the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Raxion's national animal is the Raxis Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Forced Raxism, and its currency is the Raxis Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 9 days ago: Raxion fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 10 days ago: Raxion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: #1).
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Raxion, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings.
- 10 days ago: Raxion lodged a message on the The Brotherhood of Malice Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Raxion changed its national demonym to "Raxionite" and its demonym plural to "Raxons".
- 10 days ago: Raxion changed its national demonym to "Raxonion" and its demonym adjective to "Raxonion".
- 11 days ago: Raxion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: #1).
- 13 days ago: Raxion's influence in The Brotherhood of Malice rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 16 days ago: Raxion was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: Raxion fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.