The Supreme Autocracy of Raxion is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Supreme President with an iron fist, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, parental licensing program, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.784 billion Raxonions are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Raxisopoli. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 86.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Raxonion economy, worth a remarkable 3,506 trillion Raxis Credits a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 297,593 Raxis Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,453,210 per year while the poor average 35,040, a ratio of 41.5 to 1.
The nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, The Supreme President's pleasure palace epitomizes corruption, organ donation is compulsory, and citizens are grown in vats. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Raxion's national animal is the Raxis Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Supremacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Raxion's influence in Mesa rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Raxion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output and the Top 5% for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Raxion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Raxion's influence in Mesa rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Raxion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Raxion's influence in Mesa rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Raxion's influence in Mesa rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Raxion's influence in Mesa rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Raxion's influence in Mesa rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Raxion's influence in Mesa rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".