“The Lord giveth and the Lord kicketh your ass”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the Pacific
The Royal Nuclear Arsenal of Rawrckia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Holy Roman Emperor Eric I with a fair hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.643 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Social Welfare and Social Equality are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rawrckia City. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists, religious education is a new government priority, and the government seizes all major gold finds. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rawrckia's national animal is the Nooblet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Pastafarianism, and its currency is the Silver Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Rawrckia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rawrckia, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rawrckia, religious education is a new government priority.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Rawrckia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rawrckia, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Rawrckia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rawrckia, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rawrckia, the Rawrckia Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rawrckia, the government is seen to favor Catholics.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Rawrckia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
Endorsements Received: 22 (Krulltopia, Rothinzil, Britlandiana, Tletl, Corscia, Can-Americana, Laws and Bylaws, The Pacific Northwestern Area, Raguzert, Oogawomp, Ukfrogland, The Seeker of Power, Amrrica, Great Ones Land, Pogs of America, Fernanlandia, Tjgr82, Orkhaven, Bobogoobo, Heiltsuk, Aghoras United, Aleisyr)