The TITO Warhound of Ranger is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Surdra with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 5.226 billion Rangerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of That place over there. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74.8%.
The powerhouse Rangerian economy, worth 404 trillion 556s a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 77,467 556s, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, Ranger's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms, and the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ranger's national animal is the German Shepard, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Overkill.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ranger relocated from Spear Danes to The guard.
- : Ranger's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Republic of Power Macintosh.
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Colony of Kraleib.
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Protectorate of New Boltor.
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Fearless Flying Frog Brigade of Fratt Armed Forces.
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Yugoslav Dictator of Lower Columbian WA Mission.
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Joe the Lion.
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Colony of Tragea.
- : Ranger was endorsed by The Galactic Muppets of Darth Kermit.