“In Nader we trust”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Grunts of RalphNader23 is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 14.527 billion RalphNader23ians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RalphNader23 City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 47.4%.
The thriving RalphNader23ian economy, worth a remarkable 1,737 trillion gold pieces a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 119,616 gold pieces, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, organ donation is compulsory, all news sources are under strict government control, and libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. RalphNader23's national animal is the dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is a major religion.
RalphNader23 is ranked 3,342nd in Osiris and 109,941st in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -614.65 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, all news sources are under strict government control.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, organ donation is compulsory.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, unemployed butchers line the streets.
- 8 days ago: RalphNader23 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: RalphNader23 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in RalphNader23, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.