“you look marvelous!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: A Van Down by the River
The Republic of Railriders is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working population of 18.494 billion Railridersians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.5%.
The very strong Railridersian economy, worth a remarkable 1,061 trillion dimes a year, is led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Gambling. Average income is 57,384 dimes, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, skateparks can be found in every city, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Railriders's national animal is the mongrel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 50 days ago
- 13 days ago: Railriders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 36 days ago: Railriders was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 84 days ago: Railriders was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 201 days ago: Railriders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 261 days ago: Railriders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 1 year 142 days ago: Railriders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 1 year 245 days ago: Railriders fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 1 year 278 days ago: Railriders relocated from Balder to A Van Down by the River.
- 1 year 278 days ago: Railriders altered its national flag.
- 1 year 278 days ago: Railriders was refounded.