“you look marvelous!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: A Van Down by the River
The Republic of Railriders is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 15.982 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Soda Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing industries.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, skateparks can be found in every city, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Railriders's national animal is the mongrel, and its currency is the dime.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 89 days ago: Railriders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 192 days ago: Railriders fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 225 days ago: Railriders relocated from Balder to A Van Down by the River.
- 225 days ago: Railriders altered its national flag.
- 225 days ago: Railriders was refounded.
- 288 days ago: Railriders ceased to exist.
- 305 days ago: Railriders was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 338 days ago: Railriders was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 359 days ago: Railriders was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 1 year 43 days ago: Railriders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.