The Glorious nation of Radovia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme chancellor Zyggy with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 11.853 billion Radovians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radovia Major. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Radovian economy, worth a remarkable 3,317 trillion creds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 279,921 creds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,080,750 per year while the poor average 11,141, a ratio of 186 to 1.
Citizens are grown in vats, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses', flogging is all the rage, and movies and computer games are strictly censored for violence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Radovia's national animal is the zygbird, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roachism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extreme.
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 1%).