“Truth is not absolute.”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Colony of Radlef is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.655 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radlef City. The average income tax rate is 36%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, and computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is pervasive, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Radlef's national animal is the mongoose, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the akrum.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Radlef was endorsed by The Anarcho-Capitalist Ogre Fans of Whereisthatistan.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Radlef was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 6 days ago: Radlef was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 12 days ago: Radlef was endorsed by The Federation of Transcostrian Federative Republic.
- 12 days ago: Radlef was endorsed by The Union of Emmerian Republic.
- 13 days ago: Radlef was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- 14 days ago: Radlef was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Anarchy".
- 18 days ago: Radlef altered its national flag.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Radlef, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Radlef, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Yaorozu, Groovistan, Blackshear41, Novare Res, McMasterdonia, Esponnise, God n Country n Byron, Ator People, Grosseschnauzer, Democatic Donkeys, Alunya, Olvern, Selfgradatude, Macworld, Rukonia, New Charlzilla, HMS Unicorn, Everywheristan, Kiwitaicho, Andromeda Islands, Avalon, Framhaven, Merconitonitopia, Emmerian Republic, Transcostrian Federative Republic, and Whereisthatistan.