The Federation Jurisdiction of Radakaie is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Marshall Sandmann with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 8.732 billion Radakaen are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Thomas. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Radakaen economy, worth a remarkable 1,468 trillion Digital Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,188 Digital Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of experimental delivery drones, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, and citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Radakaie's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neosituationism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radakaie was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 10%).
- : Radakaie was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Radakaie was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Radakaie fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Radakaie's influence in Warzone Asia fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Radakaie fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Radakaie was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Radakaie fell out of the world Top 5% for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Radakaie fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Radakaie was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.