The Federation Jurisdiction of Radakaie is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Marshall Sandmann with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 10.104 billion Radakaen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Thomas. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Radakaen economy, worth a remarkable 1,873 trillion Digital Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 185,418 Digital Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Retired racing Dragons are served truffles for breakfast, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Marshall Sandmann, and exceptionally talented workers are praised more than Revolutionary heroes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Radakaie's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neosituationism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radakaie's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Radakaie's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Radakaie's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Radakaie's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Radakaie's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Radakaie's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Radakaie relocated from The Rejected Realms to Warzone Asia.
- : Radakaie's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Radakaie's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Radakaie was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.