The Kingdom of Qvait is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Margaret Harrison with a fair hand, and notable for its digital currency, hatred of cheese, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 10.391 billion Qvaiticans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stockholm. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Qvaitican economy, worth a remarkable 2,314 trillion Pacific credits a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 222,715 Pacific credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cars are banned from built-up areas, people find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, and the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qvait's national animal is the spinner dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Republic of Lower Fobba Sirey.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Peocracy of The International Knights.
- : Qvait voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Kingdom of Ireland".
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of SuperTronGodTopia.
- : Qvait was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Commonwealth of RogerRoger.
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Qvait voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Qvait voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the Quarantined".
Endorsements Received: 52 » Tsunamy, Lioniel, Norgorwenland, Sedunn, SJS Republic, United Allied Earth Federation, Cape Adare, Crusader Imperium, Miris, Kiasu-ism, Great Scapula, Lolochie, Karnetvor, The United Expanse, Imperiium, Drugged Monkeys, Zadiner, Francesad, Quiescent, Curlyhoward, Farengeto, Laurana, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Hoochland, Bonaugure, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Phillius, Caasd, Punchwood, Rub al Khali, New Lancre, Ownzone, DontStarve, Monkstar, Madhonia, Nasritopia, Southwestern Alvilith, Sup bud, FreeFishers, Imkitopia, Tibrilyar, Sepia Island, Altivia, Southamtic, Siwale, RogerRoger, SuperTronGodTopia, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, and 2 others.The International Knights, and Lower Fobba Sirey.