The Republique of Quebec is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 26.594 billion Québécois enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Welfare and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.6%.
The strong Quebecian economy, worth a remarkable 1,991 trillion dollar a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 74,892 dollar, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 238,587 per year while the poor average 17,884, a ratio of 13.3 to 1.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, the government seizes all major gold finds, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Quebec's national animal is the Harfang des neiges, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 8 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Quebec was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 18 days ago: Quebec was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 24 days ago: Quebec was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nudest (last census: Top 10%).
- 26 days ago: Quebec fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 26 days ago: Quebec fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 31 days ago: Quebec fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 38 days ago: Quebec was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- 48 days ago: Quebec was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 49 days ago: Quebec was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 50 days ago: Quebec was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.