“Live By The Sword... Die By The Sword...”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Power
The Holy Empire of Qudrath is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Holy Emperor with an iron fist, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 16.801 billion Qudrathis are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Makkah. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The internet has been placed under government control, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, a government program is underway to revitalize Qudrath's beaches, and all beauty contests have been banned. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qudrath's national animal is the Imperial Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its currency is the Imperial Dinaar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Qudrath, all beauty contests have been banned.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- 8 days ago: Qudrath was endorsed by The Colony of Mditapciremfean.
- 11 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 13 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 18 days ago: Qudrath fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 18 days ago: Qudrath fell out of the regional Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 20 days ago: Qudrath was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Qudrath, a government program is underway to revitalize Qudrath's beaches.
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Qudrath, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail.