“Live By The Sword... Die By The Sword...”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Power
The Holy Empire of Qudrath is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by The Holy Emperor with an iron fist, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 16.877 billion Qudrathis are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Makkah. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, a government program is underway to revitalize Qudrath's beaches, all beauty contests have been banned, and cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qudrath's national animal is the Imperial Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its currency is the Imperial Dinaar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 1%).
- 8 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 8 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Qudrath, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Qudrath, all beauty contests have been banned.
- 14 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Qudrath was endorsed by The Colony of Mditapciremfean.
- 24 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 26 days ago: Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 31 days ago: Qudrath fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.