The Holy Empire of Qudrath is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Holy Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, compulsory military service, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.5 billion Qudrathis are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Makkah. The average income tax rate is 2.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Qudrathi economy, worth a remarkable 4,643 trillion Imperial Dinaars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 238,140 Imperial Dinaars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Imperial Falconball fields, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Qudrath to be bombproof, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, and Qudrath is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Qudrath's national animal is the Imperial Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Qudrath, Qudrath is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- : Qudrath was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Qudrath was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Qudrath, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry.
- : Qudrath was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Qudrath, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Qudrath to be bombproof.
- : Qudrath was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Diplomatic Korea.
- : Qudrath lodged a message on the Asia Regional Message Board.
- : Qudrath created a new poll in Asia: "Where in the World are you from?".
- : Qudrath agreed to construct embassies between Asia and MARHAENISME for The World.
Endorsements Received: 17 » The Derrak Quadrant, Czechoslorekia, Laburia, Fiercewood, Cielonia, Sebytania, Hanguk, New Koryo, Chinese SR, Silkjd, Lady Rose, The Earth Federation, Chostea, Armed Iran, East Kyrat, Kyratistani, and Diplomatic Korea.