“The World shall bow before us!”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Kingdom of Quavv is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Kazdan with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed population of 6.225 billion are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vandil. The average income tax rate is 38%. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
All guns must be registered, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, immigrant Maxtopians are routinely sold on popular internet auction sites, and genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quavv's national animal is the hyena, its national religion is Balma Fallowing, and its currency is the nemo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 304 days ago: Quavv altered its national flag.
- 1 year 303 days ago: Quavv altered its national flag.
- 1 year 341 days ago: Quavv relocated from Osiris to Lesia.
- 1 year 342 days ago: Following new legislation in Quavv, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- 1 year 346 days ago: Quavv was refounded.
- 1 year 354 days ago: Quavv ceased to exist.
- 2 years 17 days ago: Quavv was refounded.
- 2 years 28 days ago: Quavv ceased to exist.
- 2 years 78 days ago: Quavv was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- 2 years 78 days ago: Following new legislation in Quavv, immigrant Maxtopians are routinely sold on popular internet auction sites.