The Kingdom of Quavv is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Kazdan with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 9.179 billion Quavvians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vandil. The average income tax rate is 63.0%.
The Quavvian economy, worth 304 trillion nemoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,173 nemoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
All guns must be registered, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, immigrant Maxtopians are routinely sold on popular internet auction sites, and genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quavv's national animal is the hyena and its national religion is Balma Fallowing.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 hours ago
- 51 days ago: Quavv created a custom banner.
- 178 days ago: Quavv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 250 days ago: Quavv fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 291 days ago: Quavv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 323 days ago: Quavv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 2 years 69 days ago: Quavv altered its national flag.
- 3 years 68 days ago: Quavv altered its national flag.
- 3 years 106 days ago: Quavv relocated from Osiris to Lesia.
- 3 years 107 days ago: Following new legislation in Quavv, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- 3 years 111 days ago: Quavv was refounded.