“The World shall bow before us!”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Kingdom of Quavv is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Kazdan with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, enslaved workforce, and surprisingly youthful workforce. The hard-nosed population of 8.719 billion Quavvians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vandil. The average income tax rate is 63.0%.
The Quavvian economy, worth 289 trillion nemoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,173 nemoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
All guns must be registered, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, immigrant Maxtopians are routinely sold on popular internet auction sites, and genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quavv's national animal is the hyena and its national religion is Balma Fallowing.
Most Recent Government Activity: 64 minutes ago
- 100 days ago: Quavv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 172 days ago: Quavv fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 213 days ago: Quavv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 245 days ago: Quavv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 1 year 357 days ago: Quavv altered its national flag.
- 2 years 356 days ago: Quavv altered its national flag.
- 3 years 29 days ago: Quavv relocated from Osiris to Lesia.
- 3 years 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Quavv, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- 3 years 34 days ago: Quavv was refounded.
- 3 years 41 days ago: Quavv ceased to exist.