The State of Quaon is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Andrei Makarovitch Yanosky with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 21.617 billion Quaonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiev. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.7%.
The all-consuming Quaonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,001 trillion rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 138,832 rubles, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown. Quaon's national animal is the owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Quaon is ranked 6th in European Continent and 8,247th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 337 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quaon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Quaon fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Quaon fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : Quaon fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Quaon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Quaon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Quaon proposed constructing embassies between European Continent and American Continent.
- : Quaon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Quaon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 5%).
- : Quaon fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.