“Unitas, Proficiens, Democratia”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Quadrimmina is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Ellen Forge with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 9.224 billion Quadrimminans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Adana. The average income tax rate is 79%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Book Publishing and Gambling.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, students cut up leftover credits during Arts and Crafts, the government props up questionable pizza establishments in the name of health, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Quadrimmina to be bombproof. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quadrimmina's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 46 days ago
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Quadrimmina was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Quadrimmina was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 5 days ago: Quadrimmina was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 13 days ago: Quadrimmina was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- 24 days ago: Quadrimmina was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 24 days ago: Quadrimmina was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 25 days ago: Quadrimmina was endorsed by The Imperialist Conglomerate of Ikand.
- 31 days ago: Quadrimmina was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 34 days ago: Quadrimmina lost the endorsement of The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy.
- 34 days ago: Quadrimmina fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.