|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of Quab is a colossal, genial nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 7.839 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals is mainly concerned with Commerce, although Education and Religion & Spirituality are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 10%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving industries.
Quab is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been recorded, and the government is avowedly atheist. Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Quab's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 17 hours ago
- 42 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and Russian Federation.
- 48 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and St Petersburg.
- 48 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and Freedom Front.
- 48 days ago: Quab altered its national flag.
- 54 days ago: Quab's influence in Kalmykia rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 55 days ago: Quab relocated from Lazarus to Kalmykia.
- 55 days ago: Quab founded the region Kalmykia.
- 55 days ago: Quab was refounded in Lazarus.
- 196 days ago: Quab ceased to exist.
- 200 days ago: Quab was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.