The Queen's State of Quab is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The democratic population of 10.906 billion Quabians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education, Welfare, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Law & Order and Environment aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 5.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Quabian economy, worth 477 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,801 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Quab is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been recorded, and the government is avowedly atheist. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Quab's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 7 days ago: Quab fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 88 days ago: Quab altered the regional flag of Kalmykia.
- 124 days ago: Quab fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 215 days ago: Quab was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 313 days ago: Quab changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 337 days ago: Quab changed its national nation type to "State".
- 337 days ago: Quab altered its national flag.
- 1 year 17 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and The Greater Pacific.
- 1 year 36 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and United Allied Regions.
- 1 year 36 days ago: Quab altered the regional flag of Kalmykia.