The Queen's State of Quab is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and complete lack of prisons. The democratic population of 11.608 billion Quabians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education, Welfare, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Law & Order and Environment aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 5.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Quabian economy, worth 508 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,801 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Quab is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been recorded, and the government is avowedly atheist. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Quab's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quab was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Quab fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- : Quab altered the regional flag of Kalmykia.
- : Quab fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Quab was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- : Quab changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- : Quab changed its national nation type to "State".
- : Quab altered its national flag.
- : Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and The Greater Pacific.
- : Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and United Allied Regions.