|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Queen's State of Quab is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The compassionate, intelligent population of 9.942 billion Quabians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals concentrates mainly on Commerce, although Education and Religion & Spirituality are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 12%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving industries.
Quab is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been recorded, and the government is avowedly atheist. Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Quab's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 33 days ago
- 56 days ago: Quab was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 154 days ago: Quab changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 178 days ago: Quab changed its national nation type to "State".
- 178 days ago: Quab altered its national flag.
- 224 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and The Greater Pacific.
- 243 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and United Allied Regions.
- 243 days ago: Quab altered the regional flag of Kalmykia.
- 259 days ago: Quab proposed constructing embassies between Kalmykia and Algeria.
- 259 days ago: Quab agreed to construct embassies between Kalmykia and Ellice Islands.
- 309 days ago: Quab altered the regional flag of Kalmykia.