The Democratic Federation of Puissancevise is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Desmond Salirne with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The democratic, humorless population of 5.073 billion Puissanceviseans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Puissanceville. The average income tax rate is 59.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Puissancevisean economy, worth 336 trillion Credits a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,372 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anyone who so much as frowns is referred to a mental health unit, the tenet of free speech is held dear, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, and Puissanceville spends billions upgrading public transport. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Puissancevise's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 days ago
- 7 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: Puissancevise fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 18 days ago: Puissancevise fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 21 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 21 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 22 days ago: Puissancevise was refounded in Balder.
- 236 days ago: Puissancevise ceased to exist.
- 241 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked #1 in the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 242 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 243 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked #1 in the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.