“We, humanity, shall live free.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Allied States
The Democratic Federation of Puissancevise is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Desmond Salirne with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, intelligent population of 4.892 billion Puissanceviseans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government is mainly concerned with Education, although Healthcare and Social Welfare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Puissanceville. The average income tax rate is 35%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Tourism and Book Publishing.
Anyone who so much as frowns is referred to a mental health unit, the tenet of free speech is held dear, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, and Puissanceville spends billions upgrading public transport. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Puissancevise's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Puissancevise was ranked #1 in the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 6 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked #1 in the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 9 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 13 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nudest.
- 18 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 19 days ago: Puissancevise fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Average.
- 20 days ago: Puissancevise was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Puissancevise, Puissanceville spends billions upgrading public transport.
- 20 days ago: Puissancevise lodged a message on the The Allied States Regional Message Board.
- 21 days ago: Puissancevise lodged a message on the The Allied States Regional Message Board.