The Protectorate of PRW is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Ryan Wilder III with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.868 billion Wilderans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanigian City. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Wilderan economy, worth 586 trillion Wilderoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 100,032 Wilderoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive, the citizenship exam requires years of study to actually pass, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. PRW's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Wilderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PRW was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : PRW was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and Largest Black Market.
- : PRW's influence in Kennan rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : PRW's influence in Kennan rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : PRW's influence in Kennan rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : PRW's influence in Kennan rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : PRW relocated from Lazarus to Kennan.
- : PRW was refounded in Lazarus.
- : PRW ceased to exist.
- : PRW was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.