The Peoples' Republic of PRW is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Ryan Wilder with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, enslaved workforce, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.488 billion PRWians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanigian City. The average income tax rate is 79.9%.
The powerhouse PRWian economy, worth 463 trillion Wilderoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,303 Wilderoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Retiring citizens are dragged away in the middle of the night by mysterious men in black suits, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. PRW's national animal is the Python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Wilderism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 32 days ago
- 27 days ago: PRW fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 27 days ago: PRW fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 31 days ago: PRW was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 37 days ago: Following new legislation in PRW, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings.
- 37 days ago: Following new legislation in PRW, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 37 days ago: Following new legislation in PRW, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- 38 days ago: PRW voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Pact".
- 39 days ago: PRW's influence in Kennan rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 43 days ago: PRW was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 45 days ago: PRW was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
Endorsements Received: None.