|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The German Empire of Prussia-Steinbach is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by His Majesty Kaiser Benedikt I with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.188 billion Prussians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Prussia-Steinbachian economy, worth a remarkable 1,342 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 217,029 Marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 834,441 per year while the poor average 38,870, a ratio of 21.5 to 1.
Gun ownership is compulsory, government policy is dictated by a major religion, sex changes are routinely performed at Prussia-Steinbach's hospitals, and students cut up leftover Marks during Arts and Crafts. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Prussia-Steinbach's national animal is the Black Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Prussia-Steinbach is ranked 12th in Tyrrhenia and 113,293rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -2,446.35 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Prussia-Steinbach was reclassified from "Benevolent Dictatorship" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Prussia-Steinbach, students cut up leftover Marks during Arts and Crafts.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Prussia-Steinbach, sex changes are routinely performed at Prussia-Steinbach's hospitals.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Prussia-Steinbach, government policy is dictated by a major religion.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Prussia-Steinbach, gun ownership is compulsory.
- 4 days ago: Prussia-Steinbach lodged a message on the Tyrrhenia Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: Prussia-Steinbach changed its national demonym to "Prussian".
- 7 days ago: Prussia-Steinbach altered its national flag.
- 8 days ago: Prussia-Steinbach was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided (last census: Top 5%).
- 10 days ago: Prussia-Steinbach was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided (last census: Top 1%).