|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: Concordant Dystopia
The Republic of Predator 1 is a massive, economically powerful nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.296 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Law & Order, and Public Transport. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Predator 1 City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 53%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology industries.
Adultery has been made a capital offence, the roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril, the government has outlawed extremist parties, and Tetris has been banned for its graphic violent content. Crime is a problem. Predator 1's national animal is the Turkey, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 5 days ago: Predator 1 fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 10 days ago: Predator 1 relocated from Lazarus to Concordant Dystopia.
- 10 days ago: Predator 1 was refounded.
- 54 days ago: Predator 1 ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: Predator 1 relocated from Wehahituwic to Air base 1.
- 119 days ago: Predator 1 changed its national animal to "Turkey".
- 119 days ago: Predator 1 changed its national animal to "Lion".
- 119 days ago: Predator 1 changed its national animal to "Dragon".
- 119 days ago: Predator 1 changed its national animal to "Condor".
- 119 days ago: Predator 1 changed its national animal to "Wolf".