“Nothing is Worth Fighting For!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Absence of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.25 billion Precisely Nothingians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Void. The average income tax rate is 80%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
People are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Boson.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 6 hours ago
- 21 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Lugubrious Autarchy of Pandena.
- 1 day ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Republic of Dotana.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Republic of Dotana.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Republic of Clarity Nation.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The English Colony of Pandu.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Republic of John Nghtingale.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Lugubrious Autarchy of Pandena.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Noordeinde, Armenika, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Tryhearts, Serania, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, Hackatopia, United Republic of the Crusaders, Objectivias, Trollfaceia, Desu Reich, Fusion States, Athorack, Somagline, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Barlands, Marnuvia, Utymnano, Federation of Troy, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, DDAHK, Pixelistan, Orztotskha, Aevana, Fortia, Haleytinium, Callie Wallie, Saint-Justin, North Freedonia, The Rebublic of Nyx, New Putzistan, Trevania, Florentine Arcadia, The Olcem Empire, Parasardine, Kaboomlandia, and 11 others.QuinnPenney, The Federalist Unions, Duncan Isles, Lyubochka, Central American States, Rucphen, Pandu, Syxx9Core, Rotovia-, Dotana, and Pandena.