The Void of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.396 billion Naughts hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 57.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 1,202 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,647 Bosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, and extreme political groups are outlawed. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 19 hours ago: Precisely Nothing fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Precisely Nothing's influence in Europeia fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Precisely Nothing's influence in Europeia rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 4 days ago: Precisely Nothing's influence in Europeia fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- 5 days ago: Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Noordeinde, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, Desu Reich, Athorack, Somagline, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Marnuvia, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, DDAHK, Pixelistan, Aevana, Haleytinium, Saint-Justin, North Freedonia, The Rebublic of Nyx, New Putzistan, QuinnPenney, Duncan Isles, Lyubochka, Rucphen, Tomaenia, Saint Eustache, FedRabbistan, Ancap Nation, Fifthland, Bralia, Katkasistan, Kotat, Trollfaceia, Cherdoskie, Ice Hellion, Thelolcountry, Rhinortium, Conlectum, Cerusa, and 52 others.Avenderia, Lhinden, Kiosland, Deneb Algedi, Paulotzia, Italios, Republic of Megnotata, The Can-American Republic, Uj Izland, HackF, Stonewolf, The Territories of Mega City One, NGC 6543, Taniopai, Gooblaria, Glorious Britannian Empire, ZenniZisZ, The Auraz, Bakilior, Larck Fad, Kaboomlandia, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Cormellia and Eastuuk, Samuelstani, Elanore, Reality Zone, Restivar, Nymora, San Pera, Christnation, Free Shoepolishers, Meropis, The Bleeding Legion, Dharma negara, Poquaoi, Sartaria, The Pyromancers, Aerindon, Kekerino, Etyria, Confederation of Isaac, Great Eldaria, Arwanezh, Consol Energy, TheAnton, Eliseyland, Eloscape, CassyStyles, Fandavia, The United Yognaughts, Freveine, and Thal Elarri.