“Nothing is Worth Fighting For!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Contender
The Absence of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.93 billion, 911 million of whom are zombies, Precisely Nothingians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although the Environment and Law & Order are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Void. The average income tax rate is 76%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Boson.
Precisely Nothing is currently considering its options.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 4 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Utymnano.
- 11 days ago: Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- 12 days ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Commonwealth of Ze Jasperian.
- 12 days ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ze Jasperian.
- 13 days ago: Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: 35 » Noordeinde, Armenika, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Tryhearts, Serania, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Scantium, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Necroshiretonopolis, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, Hackatopia, United Republic of the Crusaders, Objectivias, Salacia-Actaea, Trollfaceia, Prussian Alsace-Lorraine, Desu Reich, Fusion States, Athorack, Somagline, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Barlands, Marnuvia, and Utymnano.