The Void of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.787 billion Naughts hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 58.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 1,287 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,331 Bosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Theoretical science is only theoretical, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, teenagers are severely punished for being out too late, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Nowhere Times is sold out. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The United Conglomerate of Balkania Corp.
- : Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Federation of Paredonia.
- : Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Republic of Yaddradil.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Nowhere Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, teenagers are severely punished for being out too late.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- : Precisely Nothing endorsed The Republic of Korbinas.
- : Precisely Nothing endorsed The Holy Empire of Black Orchids.
- : Precisely Nothing endorsed The Sanrio Paradrise of Malashaan Colony.
- : Precisely Nothing endorsed The Federation of Islamic Republic Of Aceh.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Noordeinde, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, Desu Reich, Athorack, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Marnuvia, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, Pixelistan, Aevana, Haleytinium, Saint-Justin, North Freedonia, The Rebublic of Nyx, New Putzistan, QuinnPenney, Rucphen, Tomaenia, Saint Eustache, FedRabbistan, Fifthland, Katkasistan, Kotat, Trollfaceia, Ice Hellion, Thelolcountry, Rhinortium, Cerusa, Kiosland, Deneb Algedi, Paulotzia, Italios, The Can-American Republic, Uj Izland, HackF, The Territories of Mega City One, NGC 6543, and 48 others.Taniopai, Gooblaria, Glorious Britannian Empire, Bakilior, Larck Fad, Kaboomlandia, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Samuelstani, Reality Zone, Restivar, San Pera, Free Shoepolishers, Meropis, The Bleeding Legion, Poquaoi, Sartaria, The Pyromancers, Aerindon, Etyria, Great Eldaria, Arwanezh, Consol Energy, TheAnton, Eloscape, CassyStyles, Fandavia, The United Yognaughts, Thal Elarri, Dierdista, Zombieia, Kuramia, Federation Of Sovereign States, GraVandius, Arkdia, Aleixus, LesSagesStupides, United industrial, Georges Danton, Duncan Isles, Korbinas, Canis Mayorus, Black Orchids, FunctionalMalfunction, Malashaan Colony, Islamic Republic Of Aceh, Yaddradil, Paredonia, and Balkania Corp.