The Absence of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.678 billion Naughts enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Void. The average income tax rate is 52.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 1,056 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 158,229 Bosons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and the only places to see Ants now are at local zoos. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Precisely Nothing voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Democratia"".
- 3 hours ago: Precisely Nothing voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Testing Safety"".
- 5 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Wolfflow450.
- 21 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the only places to see Ants now are at local zoos.
- 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Federation of Dogger Land.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Federation of Dogger Land.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Noordeinde, Armenika, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, Hackatopia, United Republic of the Crusaders, Desu Reich, Athorack, Somagline, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Barlands, Marnuvia, Utymnano, Federation of Troy, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, DDAHK, Pixelistan, Aevana, Haleytinium, Saint-Justin, North Freedonia, The Rebublic of Nyx, New Putzistan, Trevania, Parasardine, QuinnPenney, The Federalist Unions, Duncan Isles, Lyubochka, Central American States, Rucphen, Syxx9Core, Pandena, The Befriended Republic, Qyrgistan, Tomaenia, and 28 others.Saint Eustache, Admirarie, Ferdinand174, FedRabbistan, Ancap Nation, Fifthland, Bralia, Katkasistan, Kotat, New Portage, Trollfaceia, Cherdoskie, Cypriot Territories, Ice Hellion, Kala Tara, Thelolcountry, Rhinortium, Kaboomlandia, Conlectum, The Atlanta Survivors, Cerusa, Legendus, New Orthodox Federation, Raxus Prime IV, PacificNorthwest, Avenderia, Dogger Land, and Wolfflow450.