“Nothing is Worth Fighting For!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
The Absence of Precisely Nothing is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.971 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Void. The average income tax rate is 67%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Refugees from other nations are flocking to Precisely Nothing's border, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, teenagers are severely punished for being out too late, and the police force is on a recruitment drive. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Boson.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the police force is on a recruitment drive.
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, teenagers are severely punished for being out too late.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Precisely Nothing voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Bruce".
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Precisely Nothing voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, refugees from other nations are flocking to Precisely Nothing's border.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Free Land of Godspeed You Black Kanada.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the government is avowedly atheist.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Noordeinde, Armenika, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Trollfaceia, Paper Bags, Spetsnazastan, Barrmania, Tryhearts, Mascarena, Serania, Pulminary Edema, Castelvetro, New Armenia, Annieplace, Bigicia, Chalutziut, Noklu, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, The Palatine, Bekaytia, AnimEars, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Scantium, Genoviens, Thunderbringer, Zemlyavolk, Mazovija, Graeon, Irish Independance, Youbook, Aurie, Reich of Greater Germany, Ecurbia, Geronien, Arceria, Cherise, Sveantland, Shylar, Narlia, Haktor, Peristonia, Kazakhstanaria, Ethondia, Ancoonia, Marisburg, Cepcecic Empire, The Roman City-States, and 31 others.Saltesia, Central New York, Jukalu, Dat Countreh, Suno, Tractoronia, Restivar, New Renaissance, Kiosland, Peacefulplace, UUR, Liberalium, Falonia, Tantayukai Shogunate, Marjelpeb, Xrubnx, Tomaenia, Nippluania, Bakku-Shan, Eire go Bragh, Necroshiretonopolis, Felibus, Moronist Decisions, Endurion, The New Malta, New Toastopia, American Canada, Porto d Anzio, Rhondesi, Mantussinia, and Cesatar.