The Absence of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.945 billion Naughts hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Void. The average income tax rate is 55.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 1,122 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 161,692 Bosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Retired racing Ants are served truffles for breakfast, nude art is becoming wildly popular, Maxtopian Grass flags adorn every college dorm room, and morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 63 minutes ago
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, Maxtopian Grass flags adorn every college dorm room.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Meritocracy of Moronist Decisions.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Holy Empire of Glorious Britannian Empire.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Glorious Britannian Empire.
- 5 days ago: Precisely Nothing's influence in Europeia fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- 8 days ago: Precisely Nothing fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 8 days ago: Precisely Nothing fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, retired racing Ants are served truffles for breakfast.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Noordeinde, Armenika, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, United Republic of the Crusaders, Desu Reich, Athorack, Somagline, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Barlands, Marnuvia, Utymnano, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, DDAHK, Pixelistan, Aevana, Haleytinium, Saint-Justin, North Freedonia, The Rebublic of Nyx, New Putzistan, Trevania, Parasardine, QuinnPenney, Duncan Isles, Lyubochka, Central American States, Rucphen, Syxx9Core, Tomaenia, Saint Eustache, Admirarie, FedRabbistan, Ancap Nation, Fifthland, Bralia, and 35 others.Katkasistan, Kotat, Trollfaceia, Cherdoskie, Ice Hellion, Kala Tara, Thelolcountry, Rhinortium, Conlectum, Cerusa, Legendus, New Orthodox Federation, PacificNorthwest, Avenderia, Dogger Land, Lhinden, Starstream Tribe, Kiosland, Costa Deresia, Deneb Algedi, Rist Stone, Paulotzia, Italios, Republic of Megnotata, The Can-American Republic, The Western Kolb Republic, Hendria, Uj Izland, HackF, Stonewolf, The Territories of Mega City One, NGC 6543, Taniopai, Gooblaria, and Glorious Britannian Empire.