The Void of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.162 billion Naughts hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 61.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 1,189 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,148 Bosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets, the internet has been placed under government control, the lowest age at which one can marry has been recently lowered to 12, and inter-species marriages are ignored by the government. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 36 minutes ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Queendom of Elanore.
- 9 hours ago: Precisely Nothing changed its national capital to "Nowhere" and its nation type to "Void".
- 23 hours ago: Precisely Nothing's influence in Europeia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the lowest age at which one can marry has been recently lowered to 12.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the internet has been placed under government control.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Samuelstani.
- 4 days ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Cormellia and Eastuuk.
- 4 days ago: Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The PASD's Loving TSwfit Nation of Consol Energy.
- 4 days ago: Precisely Nothing endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Samuelstani.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Noordeinde, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, United Republic of the Crusaders, Desu Reich, Athorack, Somagline, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Barlands, Marnuvia, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, DDAHK, Pixelistan, Aevana, Haleytinium, Saint-Justin, North Freedonia, The Rebublic of Nyx, New Putzistan, QuinnPenney, Duncan Isles, Lyubochka, Rucphen, Syxx9Core, Tomaenia, Saint Eustache, FedRabbistan, Ancap Nation, Fifthland, Bralia, Katkasistan, Kotat, Trollfaceia, Cherdoskie, Ice Hellion, Thelolcountry, and 32 others.Rhinortium, Conlectum, Cerusa, New Orthodox Federation, Avenderia, Lhinden, Kiosland, Costa Deresia, Deneb Algedi, Paulotzia, Italios, Republic of Megnotata, The Can-American Republic, The Western Kolb Republic, Uj Izland, HackF, Stonewolf, The Territories of Mega City One, NGC 6543, Taniopai, Gooblaria, Glorious Britannian Empire, ZenniZisZ, The Auraz, Bakilior, Larck Fad, Kaboomlandia, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Consol Energy, Cormellia and Eastuuk, Samuelstani, and Elanore.