“Nothing is Worth Fighting For!”Nobody
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Absence of Precisely Nothing is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 6.483 billion Naughts enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Void. The average income tax rate is 40.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 1,038 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 160,149 Bosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The police crack down on tax evaders without mercy, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, and organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
- 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
- 21 hours ago: Precisely Nothing voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Mountains to the East"".
- 21 hours ago: Precisely Nothing voted for the World Assembly Resolution "War Crimes Tribunal".
- 6 days ago: Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: Precisely Nothing was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, anti-government web sites are springing up.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Noordeinde, Armenika, Basement Kitteh, The Knights who say Neee, Apto, Castelvetro, United Kingdom of Great Ethar, Namonia, Jaccardistan, Aurie, Peristonia, The Roman City-States, Nippluania, Felibus, Fartsoundia, Helvetti, Hackatopia, United Republic of the Crusaders, Desu Reich, Fusion States, Athorack, Somagline, Mousebumples, Twilight Imperium, Barlands, Marnuvia, Utymnano, Federation of Troy, Voxum Mortalum, New Spera, DDAHK, Pixelistan, Orztotskha, Aevana, Haleytinium, Callie Wallie, Saint-Justin, North Freedonia, The Rebublic of Nyx, New Putzistan, Trevania, The Olcem Empire, Parasardine, Kaboomlandia, QuinnPenney, The Federalist Unions, Duncan Isles, Lyubochka, Central American States, Rucphen, and 13 others.Pandu, Syxx9Core, Dotana, Pandena, The Befriended Republic, TryHardPotato, Qyrgistan, Tomaenia, Saint Eustache, Pommeh, Luviv, Admirarie, and Ferdinand174.