The New Tetrarchy of Pratse is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by the Tetrarchs with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 7.142 billion Pratseans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pratterhof. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Pratsean economy, worth 761 trillion Gehrungs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 106,678 Gehrungs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Clowns are being rounded up and admitted to mental institutions, civil servants spend most their time carrying out risk assessments for paper cuts, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol, and the police insist that racism does not exist. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pratse's national animal is the garghole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sonderweg.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pratse's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Pratse's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pratse's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Nicest Citizens.
- : Pratse was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Pratse ceased to exist.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Highest Economic Output.
- : Pratse's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Pratse's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Pratse's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".