The Constitutional Tetrarchy of Pratse is a massive, safe nation, ruled by the Tetrarchs with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 4.259 billion Pratseans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pratterhof. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Pratsean economy, worth 424 trillion Gehrungs a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 99,582 Gehrungs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Appendix transplant figures have recently doubled, punitive tariffs protect local industry, the teaching of evolution has been banned, and torture is illegal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pratse's national animal is the garghole, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sonderweg.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Pratse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Pratse was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Pratse, torture is illegal.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Pratse, the teaching of evolution has been banned.
- 5 days ago: Pratse was endorsed by The Federation of Loufe.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Pratse, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- 6 days ago: Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 10%).
- 6 days ago: Pratse was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Pratse, appendix transplant figures have recently doubled.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Pratse, prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Feroxi.