The Constitutional Tetrarchy of Pratse is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by the Tetrarchs with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, avowedly heterosexual populace, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 5.316 billion Pratseans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pratterhof. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Pratsean economy, worth 533 trillion Gehrungs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 100,305 Gehrungs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, the teaching of evolution has been banned, torture is illegal, and homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pratse's national animal is the garghole, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sonderweg.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout.
- : Pratse relocated from Balder to Hemithea.
- : Pratse altered its national flag.
- : Pratse changed its national motto to "April vil komme".
- : Pratse was refounded in Balder.
- : Pratse ceased to exist.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.