The Constitutional Tetrarchy of Pratse is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Tetrarchs with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 5.552 billion Pratseans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pratterhof. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Pratsean economy, worth 556 trillion Gehrungs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 100,305 Gehrungs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, the teaching of evolution has been banned, torture is illegal, and homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pratse's national animal is the garghole, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sonderweg.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Pratse fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout.
- : Pratse relocated from Balder to Hemithea.
- : Pratse altered its national flag.
- : Pratse changed its national motto to "April vil komme".