“Gloria Revolution series fragmentis Capitalismus!”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Estados Unidos Socialistas of Post War America is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Nataliya Valinova with a fair hand, and notable for its strong anti-business policies. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 7.567 billion are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veluna City. The average income tax rate is 97%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Tourism.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Veluna City Times is sold out. Crime is well under control. Post War America's national animal is the Red Tailed Hawk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is No Religion, and its currency is the Universal Trade System.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 12 hours ago: Post War America was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 4 days ago: Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 6 days ago: Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 8 days ago: Post War America's influence in Mystria rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 8 days ago: Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- 9 days ago: Post War America endorsed The Mostly Sublime Republic of Cantalvia.
- 9 days ago: Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Freedoms".
- 10 days ago: Post War America was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 1 » Cenetara.