“Gloria Revolution series fragmentis Capitalismus!”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Estados Unidos Socialistas of Post War America is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nataliya Valinova with a fair hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5.833 billion love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veluna City. The average income tax rate is 96%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Tourism.
The state pays for care of easily preventable illnesses, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and abattoirs are running at full capacity in response to skyrocketing demand. Crime is totally unknown. Post War America's national animal is the Red Tailed Hawk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is No Religion, and its currency is the Universal Trade System.
Most Recent Government Activity: 93 minutes ago
- 92 minutes ago: Post War America voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Jakker".
- 12 hours ago: Post War America voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Convention".
- 16 hours ago: Post War America was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- 17 hours ago: Post War America was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Income Equality.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Post War America, abattoirs are running at full capacity in response to skyrocketing demand.
- 4 days ago: Post War America voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 5 days ago: Post War America fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 5 days ago: Post War America fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 8 days ago: Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Post War America, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
Endorsements Received: None.