The Holy Empire of Pope Joan is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Pope Joan with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, frequent executions, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 15.124 billion Pope Joaners hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pistis City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Pope Joanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,103 trillion souls a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 205,204 souls, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unemployed mercenaries drift the country looking for new careers, the rich are forced to sell their cars to pay for more police to prevent their cars from being stolen, Pistis City's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Pope Joan's national animal is the tarepanda, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pope Joan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Pope Joan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Serbiax.
- : Pope Joan was endorsed by The Democratic States of Portuguese Lusitania.
- : Pope Joan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- : Pope Joan was endorsed by The Confederacy of Orcish States.
- : Pope Joan was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Slavicstonia.
- : Pope Joan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Pope Joan, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Pope Joan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Clean Energy".
- : Following new legislation in Pope Joan, Pistis City's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Mousebumples, The Knights who say Neee, Aevana, Gooblaria, Fifthland, FedRabbistan, Katkasistan, Ice Hellion, Bakilior, Glorious Britannian Empire, Trollfaceia, Athorack, Balkania Corp, Meropis, NGC 6543, Restivar, Fandavia, TheAnton, The United Yognaughts, Arwanezh, Lockerson, Samuelstani, Eloscape, Kuramia, GraVandius, Larck Fad, Great Eldaria, Fionima, Aexnidaral, Islamic Republic Of Aceh, Malashaan Colony, Paredonia, Ossonnoba, United industrial, Mavericks Chance, Barlands, Vultachia, Klopsburg, Royal Denmark, Yevata, Mediocris Imperium, Miasmador, Yngaevonia, The Republic of Extreme Fairness, Gordio, Tomaenia, Haagland, Benzytes, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, The Argentinean Empire, and 21 others.Rottweiler-dog, Marnip, Anglo-Canadian commonwealth, Uscor, Opatia, Iswhanda, Possibly this, Federation Of Sovereign States, GCMR of Cokeland, Cartalma, Kiosland, Nova Brasilis, Drewsnia, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Unnidra, Westernmost, Pangero, Slavicstonia, Orcish States, Portuguese Lusitania, and Serbiax.