The Sultanate of Pins is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The democratic, devout population of 8.528 billion Pinsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government is primarily concerned with Spirituality, although Environment, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Welfare and Healthcare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pins City. The average income tax rate is 92.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pinsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,047 trillion Golden Moose a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is an impressive 122,877 Golden Moose, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory, fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government, and midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Pins's national animal is the Toad, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pins fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- : Pins was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Pins was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 1%).
- : Pins was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Pins was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 5%).
- : Pins fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Armed.
- : Pins was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- : Pins was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Pins's influence in Keglen rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Pins was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).