The Fiefdom of Pinnath Gelin is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.818 billion man of the Green Hillss are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Spirituality, although Industry is also considered important, while Public Transport and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Green Hills. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.0%.
The thriving Gondorian economy, worth 397 trillion Crowns a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 50,786 Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Pinnath Gelin has designated the Green Hills as its capital city, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Pinnath Gelin's national animal is the one which lives in Pinnath Gelin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 4 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 29 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 52 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 57 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 126 days ago: Pinnath Gelin's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".
- 127 days ago: Pinnath Gelin relocated from Balder to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 127 days ago: Pinnath Gelin altered its national flag.
- 127 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was refounded in Balder.
- 128 days ago: Pinnath Gelin ceased to exist.
- 137 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.