The Fiefdom of Pinnath Gelin is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.165 billion man of the Green Hillss are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Spirituality, with Industry also on the agenda, while Public Transport and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Green Hills. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.0%.
The thriving Gondorian economy, worth 521 trillion Crowns a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is 51,324 Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Pinnath Gelin has designated the Green Hills as its capital city, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Pinnath Gelin's national animal is the one which lives in Pinnath Gelin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden, Highest Crime Rates, and Largest Populations.
- : Pinnath Gelin fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Pinnath Gelin fell out of the regional Top 5% for Happiest Citizens.
- : Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Pinnath Gelin's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".
- : Pinnath Gelin relocated from Balder to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.