The Fiefdom of Pinnath Gelin is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.073 billion man of the Green Hillss are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Spirituality, although Industry is also considered important, while Public Transport and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Green Hills. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.0%.
The thriving Gondorian economy, worth 359 trillion Crowns a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 50,786 Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Pinnath Gelin has designated the Green Hills as its capital city, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Pinnath Gelin's national animal is the one which lives in Pinnath Gelin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 4 days ago: Pinnath Gelin's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".
- 5 days ago: Pinnath Gelin relocated from Balder to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 5 days ago: Pinnath Gelin altered its national flag.
- 5 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was refounded in Balder.
- 5 days ago: Pinnath Gelin ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 14 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 216 days ago: Pinnath Gelin fell out of the regional Top 5% for Happiest Citizens.
- 241 days ago: Pinnath Gelin changed its national demonym to "man of the Green Hills" and its demonym adjective to "Gondorian".
- 275 days ago: Pinnath Gelin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.